Sunnybank Road in about 1910. At the time of the above photograph this stretch of road was still referred to as Nick House Lane after
the former Nick House Farm, dating back to Tudor times the farm had stood near this site.
"Norths Place" another old building stood on Old Bank Corner, over the central door was carved the date
When we consider the amount of what we would call historically important buildings that were still standing at the turn of the century, it is surprising that so few remain today.