Looking up Stocks Bank towards Christ Church around 1910.
This road, now called Stocks Bank, seems to have had a bit of an identity
crisis over the years. In the picture above it was called Church Lane and at other times referred to as Bracken Hill. Also, what we know today as Coppin Hall used to be called Mill
This area was at one time known as Cinder Hill.